1. I underestimated the amount of time it would take to organize my stuff.
2. The de-cluttering process could take another month.
3. Fantasy: All my stuff has its own particular place.
4. Fantasy: I will put anything I use back it's place when finished.
5. Fantasy: I will keep all surfaces clear (might as well add the fantasy that I will wash my dishes, dry & put away when finished using).
6. Not everyone appreciates not having stuff around - as a matter of fact can make them uncomfortable.
7. I can be happy eating rice/beans/lettuce/avocado on a crispy corn tortillas every day for a week.
8. I can go days without listening to music.
9. I do not like to go more than one day not seeing another human.
10. I like to talk to at least two people on the phone a day.