1. One has to be fairly consistent.
2. Have to practice "It does not matter what others think of me."
3. Have to put thoughts on paper = commit to ideas.
4. Fears have to surface: uncreative, unoriginal, slow-witted, inadequate writer & thinker, sound pathetic.
5. Cannot figure out (yet) how to upload photos (see #4).
6. Expose self.
7. All the above are reasons to write blog, in spite of it all.
Simplicity - What's not simple about writing? :-)
Frugality - It will cost me big time if I don't practice 1-7 as soon as possible.
Design - The design of my life imagined, slowly putting to life.