Monday, March 16, 2009

Sleep

Must say, not the soundest sleep last night - rain hitting the tin overhang, maybe hearing leak inside, maybe hearing bat. And I had stayed up too late stuck on blogs - so many great ones - for example, heard the term Weekend Luddite which I could take on - or better yet, maybe Every Other Day Luddite. But at the end of the day, has my life been enhanced by the hours spent on internet? The answer: No Answer yet.

As I turned on computer this evening, I also turned on timer: 30 minutes.

Will read a book tonight, have the fire going with a mushroom (local), carrot, ginger, rice & tofu soup simmering on top - don't always eat so hippie.

And go to bed early & try, once again to live by Benjamin Franklin's words: Early to Bed, Early to Rise, Makes a Man Healthy, Wealthy & Wise.

Simplicity: This post

Frugality: This meal & double duty on the fireplace.

Design: Lifestyle

No comments: